Tuesday, February 26, 2013
BLACKBERRY Z10 We have a Winner.
With the Crackberry on my mind this week, the Z10 summoned me to Yorkdale, where I got a full walk through of the new crack (courtesy of former RIM, rooting one of its employee's on site @t the Bell store). Of course it was instant love at first sight! The Z10 is light , palm comfy, functional with ease, FAST, again I say FAST, and the ultimate sell factor for me; its crisp HD like video capturing ability, lets not forget you can do an instant throwback on pictures (photo editor) your friends otherwise would never let you post. The decision to switch is so clear, so long I phone, the new crack has me turning my back. OHH and the punch in this Z10 craze is my 66 year old dad expedited his order by mail, I still haven't got mine yet, yeah really!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment