Monday, June 10, 2013

MIDRIFF STYLE


Image Source: Harper's Bazaar.com
Okay, so if you have wash board abs, or a sexy flat stomach the Midriff style has entertained your conscience, at some point during the scarce but warm spring/summer days.  I just thought I would give a style tip since I saw this fashion freedom being exercised in the most painful way. Ladies do not pair the Midriff top with skin tight jeans, leggings, or shorts of all sorts Please that is a NO! Instead of looking eye catching for all the right reasons, you are giving the Midriff style a terrible rep, by associating the look with all things sleazy, and distasteful. So how do you rock the Midriff top? With a lose bottom, meaning (non form sticking, or tight resistant) even a flowing air breezy skirt would do. Wearing the style this way denotes a more confident, daring, sense of self, and a sexy sanity, that is not eye wrenching.

No comments:

Post a Comment