Never thought I would be hunting for a winter jacket in March! Sadly this is the case in Toronto, the Great
White North. A few weeks ago, I was excited to order
the Alpinetek ladies Parka above, to only find out it was sold out at all stores brick and mortor and online. Alpinetek ladies Parka's have had amazing reviews. Its claim to fame is its goose similarities, often said to be the Canada Goose sister jacket. Being the goose sister parka has flamed some legal controversy however the parka was re -stocked online and I am not complaining! This parka achieves the warmth of the great goose at half the price. I purchased it online at Sears.ca for a total of $234.95.
(If this blog appears to have extra breaks this is due to blogging off my BlackBerryz10, and will be fixed.)

This is one of the most wonderful blog, this is work is tremendous. Thanks
ReplyDeleteladies parka