Friday, March 1, 2013

H&M 2013-2014 CRITIQUE -MEAN GIRL?

Why does fall /winter have to mean expel life to some Fashion designers. The H&M 2013-2014 FALL collection was too drab, I tried, really, to find inspiration in the line, but failed. I believe I saw three pieces with a spark of character, everything else was out right plain, lacking creative appeal. Am I being too harsh? Fall is a season of change. Colors change and they are quite beautiful when transitioning at that time of year, and this was a fall collection. Head of design at H&M, Ann-Sofie Johansson really missed the ball on capturing my attention with this line. Modern Drama was missing the DRAMA, where was it? I couldn't find it? did you?  I was disappointed, for lack of better terms the line was old fashioned. First show in eight years? That means experience in design, this line should have been as exciting as the hype! 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment