I know this is her first fashion line but I don't understand how someone who is at the forefront of breaking new trends, could put out a line so D-minor. Generally, I find Rihanna a risk taker and unpredictable when it comes to fashion, cutting edge, peak the curiosity interesting. So someone please tell me she was advised to tone it down for River Island, because this line is an absolute shock to me. I would call it Dead River Island, because most of her clothes carry a dark, lazy, unattended to, don't know what to wear today, it's raining, but I'll try, vibe. I wasn't going to blog about this, but I'm just irritatingly perplexed, her stylist couldn't drop her a few pointers, like REALLY!
Sunday, March 10, 2013
Rihanna for River Island- Critique
I know this is her first fashion line but I don't understand how someone who is at the forefront of breaking new trends, could put out a line so D-minor. Generally, I find Rihanna a risk taker and unpredictable when it comes to fashion, cutting edge, peak the curiosity interesting. So someone please tell me she was advised to tone it down for River Island, because this line is an absolute shock to me. I would call it Dead River Island, because most of her clothes carry a dark, lazy, unattended to, don't know what to wear today, it's raining, but I'll try, vibe. I wasn't going to blog about this, but I'm just irritatingly perplexed, her stylist couldn't drop her a few pointers, like REALLY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment