Saturday, October 26, 2013

PREEN! PREEN! PREEN! ALDO COLLABORATION


Image: www.preen.eu.

Preen x Aldo Rise – a collaboration! I love shoes no doubt, however the shoe world needs to calm down over team AldoPreen. Get it together! Great swanky new shoes will hit the market again and I agree the new footwear is impressive! Available at Aldo stores and online next week, sources say. Excuse my bitter tone, I may be entering the winter doom gloom phase, as it is getting colder, and I don't have the luxury of living in hmm L.A where I can wear beautiful shoes all day without leg warmers.

Image: www.aldoshoes.com
Image: www.aldoshoes,com

Images: www.aldoshoes.com

The Preen designers, yes there are two not one: Justin Thornton and Thea Bregazzi are quite experimental with there 2014 Spring collection. Busy, futuristic, graphic patterns, asymmetrical cuts, and whimsical artistic free flowing spirit resonate throughout the collection. Below are pieces from the 2014 Spring Collection.

Image: www.preen.eu
Image: www.preen.eu
Image: www.preen.eu
Image: www.preen.eu
Image: www.preen.eu 








No comments:

Post a Comment